Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Have a good evening @Birdofparadise8 ,

Speak next week.

Can whoever email before Wednesday when I see my psych at all @tyme 

@Birdofparadise8 I need to do my roots. It's a burgundy colour. I tend to go from blonde to burgundy every few years. I will probably do it in the morning so I don't go to bed with wet hair. I need to dig out my cabin bag and pack some clothes but I'll do that later once you've gone to bed.

Do you buy your books or borrow them from the library? I like to buy books so if I want I can read them again. If I don't like them I give them to my brother to sell at the op shop which is attached to the low cost supermarket he works at. 

I also have a diamond painting that I want to frame so I need to attend to that too

What is your natural hair colour? Mine is a light brown, and I get blonde foils; however, I haven't had them since July last year. I don't have any money, and it will cost a lot to get done. 

I buy my books. I don't like the smell of library books, and I don't think all the ones I read are in there. Also, people are germy, and who knows what people's hands have been before, during or after touching the books. Gross. I don't like germs. 

Are there any new ones you've done? What size are they?

@ENKELI 

@Birdofparadise8 my natural hair colour is a mousy brown I think. I have been colouring my hair for so long I don't remember the natural colour!

20240328_191029.jpg

20240328_190908_remastered.jpg

 these are the last 2 I've done. The mandala looks better irl and has sparkly drills (diamonds) so it catches the light. My bedroom and ensuite are green so I want to frame and hang it at some stage.

Hahaha that's funny @ENKELI 

Okay I'll have a look when they come up.

@Birdofparadise8 most of the ones I've been doing lately are 30x30. After I've finished the mandala I'm doing at the moment I want to do one I've had waiting to be done that is 40x90.
This one is a good quality one made by Diamond Dotz. Most of the small ones I pay up to $10 for but the Kingfisher one was about $80. I got it on sale for $45.

I'll start it once I get back from the weekend.

69734.jpg

That's good @ENKELI 

Wow, it's amazing the price difference. 

Does the light table thing help?

@Birdofparadise8 for me yes. I have bad eyesight, have been wearing glasses since I was 16 for close work so the backlight helps place the drills in the right spot. 

The quality is shown in the price difference. The cheap ones have a stiff canvas and often have creases or marks that you can't remove whereas the brand name ones are a softer canvas and it doesn't crease or stain as easily.

I'm going to go to bed now @ENKELI 

Thank you for chatting with me tonight. It's been a rough day. 

I'll be around before you go as well. Well, it's not like I have another place to be. If I could say my name, it would rhyme, hahaha. Lonely me. 

Ah, okay, that makes sense. Quality counts in the price. 

Where do you get middle-range ones from?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance