Skip to main content

Forums

Re: My special place

No, I think having that thought is completely natural @Snowie 

It sounds as though that though stems from wanting some relief from the constant care you've been providing, and relief from the distress she causes you. I think anyone could understand wanting that 

Sorry @Ru-bee 

Speaking of her, just had to clean up a few emails and download something.

I just worry if I have to go back in, then what would she do. I know she won't ask H for help and I worry that all that pressure will go onto D. 

I'm back taking prn's

@Snowie I hope you are feeling better 💖

Thanks @creative_writer 

How has your day been?

@Snowie it’s been a busy day, pretty exhausted so resting up. I forgot to take my glasses and had an aura on the way back. Migraine take so much from you.

What are you doing this afternoon?

Migraine's do take a lot out of you @creative_writer I hope you are able to rest this afternoon.

Haven't got much on this afternoon. Just been cooking tea. Just did a stir-fry. Quick, easy and everyone will eat it.

@Snowie I’m taking it easy. Finding it hard to rest. My anxiety is skyrocketing. My lack of control over my MH and physical health makes me a control freak in a way. I can’t help but worry about things even though it won’t get me anywhere.

Stir fry sounds good. What type of stir fry are you cooking?

I can understand that lack of control @creative_writer it is hard to control things at times.

I think worrying about things is very normal even though it just makes us more anxious.

You are not alone.

I made a red curry stir fry with rice tonight. Everyone eats it. I'm lucky though, none of them are picky. They eat practically anything.