Skip to main content

Forums

Re: My special place

No, I think having that thought is completely natural @Snowie 

It sounds as though that though stems from wanting some relief from the constant care you've been providing, and relief from the distress she causes you. I think anyone could understand wanting that 

Sorry @Ru-bee 

Speaking of her, just had to clean up a few emails and download something.

I just worry if I have to go back in, then what would she do. I know she won't ask H for help and I worry that all that pressure will go onto D. 

I'm back taking prn's

@Snowie I hope you are feeling better 💖

Thanks @creative_writer 

How has your day been?

@Snowie it’s been a busy day, pretty exhausted so resting up. I forgot to take my glasses and had an aura on the way back. Migraine take so much from you.

What are you doing this afternoon?

Migraine's do take a lot out of you @creative_writer I hope you are able to rest this afternoon.

Haven't got much on this afternoon. Just been cooking tea. Just did a stir-fry. Quick, easy and everyone will eat it.

@Snowie I’m taking it easy. Finding it hard to rest. My anxiety is skyrocketing. My lack of control over my MH and physical health makes me a control freak in a way. I can’t help but worry about things even though it won’t get me anywhere.

Stir fry sounds good. What type of stir fry are you cooking?

I can understand that lack of control @creative_writer it is hard to control things at times.

I think worrying about things is very normal even though it just makes us more anxious.

You are not alone.

I made a red curry stir fry with rice tonight. Everyone eats it. I'm lucky though, none of them are picky. They eat practically anything.

@Snowie I think trauma plays a big role for me. I get so caught up with trying to control things, it gets overwhelming.

I hope the red curry stir fry turned out delicious 💖. I’m sure you’re an amazing cook and mum

Thanks @creative_writer 

I do like cooking. I find it helps calm me down too.

Trauma does play a big role for me too. It can take over our lives. Then when we try to control it or control other parts of our lives, it can become really overwhelming.

Is there anything you find that helps when things become overwhelming or you feel that lack of control?