Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

Yeah babe it's me Izzy❤️❤️ No I have pushed back taking them so I can do some other methods to calm my whole self down before bed. I am currently watching Under Arrest on Netflix and doing my diamond painting. @Lee82 

@outlander 🦖 ❤️

@Former-Member @Lee82 👋🌻

@Shaz51 🌻💕
Former-Member
Not applicable

🌸🌸🌸🥀🐲🍄🌹🌷🐚 @Lee82  kimmy 💙💙💙💙

Lee82
Senior Contributor

That sounds like a good plan my love. I am the same in that if I take my night meds when I am highly anxious and on edge they don't really work. Sometimes I just have to take them just so They can help calm me down but when I do that I don't really get to sleep much. 
I am once again on the couch hiding under my blanket while the boys are watching tv. I just can't seem to get up to put them to bed tonight. 
@Former-Member feeling like I can't move. It is already an hour past Mr9's bedtime. 😢 I am struggling to even do the most simplest of things right now. 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey my beautiful kimmy. How are you sweetheart? 
I am so very excited to see your fairy garden when it's finished. 
🧚🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️
I have missed you so very much. 💗

@Former-Member 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@outlander Hey little one. How have you been?

Trying to hang in there @Lee82 just watching abit of tv and crocheting. Quite drained though mentally ans physically

How are you?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Remember it's ok, you are dealing with so much that it is no wonder you get overwhelmed. As long as Mr 9 will be able to get up for school then there is no harm in letting him stay up a little. Remember they love you very much and they understand your band days. 

I am switching a lot tonight so I may have to sign off very soon as it's getting harder to type a post. Love you heaps sweetheart @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Feeling much the same as you. Trying to stay present as best I can @outlander 

Former-Member
Not applicable

My grandma tried to teach me to knit and crochet but failed big time every time😂 You are doing  amazing my friend. You power through with everything you have going on. You are strong and courageous and you inspire me to do better everyday. I will sit with you and offer you my shoulder to rest on. @outlander 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance