Skip to main content

Forums

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Dr Google says Herxheimer effect can take place after taking antibiotics for syphillis @SmilingGecko  ? says tachycardia etc best to lie down ..

@TAB 

Anyway, footy done for another season. Still plenty of commentary to come no doubt. Coaches and players moving on etc blah blah lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, hinkley not seen for a week rumoured to have been dropped on an iceberg in Antarctic to run out contract then will empty bins around the club . @StuF 

@TAB ah just got to allow my body to rest while its detoxing. Herxheimer is a common term used in detox circles if youre not familiar with what goes on with detox. It just means the body is releasing toxins.Just requires more water and not putting pressure on yourself while you are undergoing it. My liver is in much better shape now than what it was. Was able to reverse fatty liver last year, now just emptying my liver of anything else that needs to be released. I was put on a psych drug years ago for my mood disorder and it really wrecked my liver was having bloods every month to check liver function. Couldn't digest fats and all kinds of liver stuff going on. Really regret going on it was informed consent but how do you know to what extent its going to impact you? 😞

@TAB 

Longmire might end up the same... Great coach, but falls at the final hurdle too many times.

I saw earlier port have already let one of your assistant coaches go

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay fair enough. someone replied to me about cheap tyres on f b not heard back in 2hours now, annoying. prob at church lol, looked like at a farm in pic. Farmers like to pray for rain lol @SmilingGecko  just bought galaxy a25(over a15) as huge battery and 6 Gig RAM plus newer processor and its 5G $300  says coming from O/S hopefully it has right frequencies for aust ha ha 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..didnt notice @StuF  ok never heard of him re Kelly fm Syddey

@TAB 

Yeah, I just saw a headline, know nothing more about it

TAB
Senior Contributor

Not got paper here yet @StuF  anyway am showered and going for a nap. Did treatment go ok? 

I hope your phone is the right one for you and you get lots of joy using it @TAB. I have been looking at spigots and trying to put it in an old food grade barrel for water supply if the grid goes down. Learned that water can grow algae in sunlight even in dark colored barrels so will need UV covers for them as well including a wooden dolly to rest them on as heat from concrete can cause chemicals to be absorbed from where they sit. Worked out what water treatment I would need. Just got to get the ball rolling. I think I've got it worked out now. Hopefully plan A will work. Theres no plan B lol