Skip to main content

Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, think stay home rest of the day may be to calm ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

Going back to bed here @Meowmy  no rush  . Overcast outside, tried to rain. Bed better for now.

Sounds like a wonderful day ahead, @SmilingGecko. So happy for you.

Thanks @TAB going for a walk here soon followed by lunch then siesta. 

Thanks @Historylover just heated up some roast tomato soup I cooked last week and DIY sweet potato chips are baking in the oven. I hope your day is going well.  Nothing to report here. A nice quiet day.

I've had to rest a lot lately @TAB but will squeeze in some resistance bands today. Deferred walk until later in the day

TAB
Senior Contributor

had last lie down for day  @SmilingGecko @Meowmy  had rough clean of shower and stupid tub -like shower base thing next to it, got washing in, c ut boxes from all internet purchases up and put in bin threw bathroom mat out, looks beyond it, need to clear surroundings up a bit else get overwhelmed esp w feeling odd/sick ish w new meds, need creature comfort even in visual. come to think of it sheets been on bed over a month now, cannot believe that. will try wood splitting and walk later, just having a break. had shower , feel bit more alive , can move, so am. instead of wallowing in aches and odd feelings

@TAB You can look up medicine side effects on WebMD if that can pinpoint any issues. It may confirm how you feel before seeing the GP about it. Nurse on Call is good too, they may be able to help you. I'm sorry youve had bad luck on this new med. I've been on all kinds of meds over my life and the side effects can be really bad. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay 20 mins later, sheets in washing machine, beer empties 2 boxes , outside, bathroom floor swept then mopped, c ut more cardboard up and put in bin have to stop now. @SmilingGecko @Meowmy  back stiff plus dont feel the best. 

only hanging out washing, walk, and chopping wood to go now , ha ha lol

@TAB hey tabby, sounds like you are moving through things. Just done grocery shopping. The check out woman was rude. Ha. That irritates .ha. Home now. Hope you're okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

its very early days @SmilingGecko  plus started 2 new meds same day. one of which ,as you know can cause nausea at the start. I I would call nausea wanting to throw up , but this is more like need a window open thing just feel off. still functioning. looked already, thanks, will check more, plus comments for dr , but rather tell him its all ok as need weight off.Thanks for caring.