Skip to main content

Forums

Re: Good Morning!

Are you a knights support? @Glisten. I’m all for the tigers even though they always lose and are at the bottom of the table. 

Where do you live now? 

@Captain24 “We didn’t even have a landline until ‘93”.

El Capitán have you got the correct decade? Do you mean 1973? No offence intended.

The 90s was like the 70s. I was 6 in 1970. The two best decades of music.

G

El Capitán @Captain24  I am not a Knights supporter. Bunnies or the Roosters, I can’t choose one over the other.

Union always the Waratahs - but Union is but dead and buried.

Perth since 1994.

G

beats me @Captain24  we got a tv in like 1972 maybe and landline around the same time for fathers work to save his boss a 15k round trip to tell him what hes doing for day/week/changes of plans

Yes I mean ‘93. @Glisten @TAB 

I was in year 11. I was born in ‘77 so my music is mid to late ‘80’s. But I do love the ‘70’s and early ‘90’s when music was really and not all electronically enhanced. I’m so old school. 

Those were the days, I’m glad that I grew up when I did.

I prefer the roosters over the bunnies but that because of the rivalry between the tigers and bunnies. 

It’s nice that someone gets real football instead of that AFL stuff

Happy birthday @Shaz51 @faithandhope ! Hope you both have lovely days. I am so sorry I am late with my wishes. I didn't see the tag yesterday.  Did you both have good days? Xx🥰🍰🎂

Thank you ❤️ My awesome friend @Healandlove 

I had a quiet day due to Mr shaz being sick with influenza A

Which I have a sore throat today xx

Mr shaz cooked eggs on toast for breakfast 😋 

And I cooked a roast pork and roast vegetables for dinner which he could not eat much 

But we can have leftovers for days to come with gravy 

I got 2 new teapots for my birthday 🎂 🥳 

@Captain24 , @TAB , @PeppyPatti , @Glisten , @tyme , @Jynx , @RiverSeal , @Ainjoule , @Tilz , @Krishna , @Oaktree , @Owlunar2 , @Zoe7 

am 15 yrs older @Captain24  I dont follow rugby.  I worked around Muswellbrook on the coal in CHPP on projects and on dragline shut 2012ish for few months. 

You’re welcome to talk as much sports as you like @Captain24 

Lomax had a blinder on Wednesday night. Radar boot.

NSW - too big, too fast, too damn strong.

15 years older @TAB 😁