Skip to main content

Forums

Re: Good Morning!

That's lovely @Glisten 

How is the 🎈 🎂 birthday day ?

My son my son wrote today and expressed wanting a coffee -

must be your karma reading your relationship with your family ❤️

@Shaz51 I hope Mr Shaz starts feeling better soon. I think there have been issues with notifications recently. Not sure what’s happening.

@Glisten I hope you take some time to celebrate the birthday. Kids birthdays are something. I feel like adult birthdays become so mundane

@Glisten , not sure where they originate from but they love growing on tree branches 

And happy birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 

@creative_writer  My family loves relaxed birthdays. There’s a lot of love and a weird sense of humour that we all share. Very Monty Python 

@PeppyPatti 🤗 I’m so happy for you.

How cool is that.

G

Hello @ENKELI 😁

@Glisten relaxed birthdays are sometimes what you need. Sense of humour can be so similar among family members, I see similarities between my dad sense of humour and his family

Hi @Shaz51 and happy birthday 🤗

How are you going today lovely?

I'm keeping an eye on the Dockers as they beat Gold Coast. I will be able to smile when I walk in to work tomorrow!

It's a dream I didn't think would happen. 

Now as @creative_writer writes - I need to go gently 

the-owl-and-the-pussycat-by-edward-lear-they-sailed-away-for-a-year-ERH117.jpg

@PeppyPatti I think a lot of us need to go gently, if I didn’t I would feel totally overwhelmed with what I have to do. I have a full week to get through, feels overwhelming to think about, but once broken down, it doesn’t feel as bad. Do you have much coming up for the coming week?

I'm learning how to have  stress free days. It's actually really " learning ," how to do it @creative_writer 

Iv saved $2000 for another car but unfortunately I'll need to get my dentist to do probably $200o on my teeth like everyone in the world we all have these budget issues .......

My two budgies are just beautiful . I'm sewing this quilt which is a bit more difficult than I thought and am doing the thing iv been doing all year which is reading a psychotherapy book and taking notes it will probably take another 10000 years for that to finish 🏡🦜🕊️🤯🙂

I keep on going over the same page which is very good in one aspect. I haven't looked at it for a couple of weeks. 

@ENKELI 

@Shaz51 

@Glisten 

@TAB 

Living my life well...... 

hey @creative_writer 

What ( what's happened to the writing ???) about you this week ?? 

💜❤️🎈💖