Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

amber22
Peer Support Worker

Wishing you all the best - see you soon <3

Hello everyone!

I wanted to just drop a quick note here to say that today is my last day here at SANE. 

I want to extend my utmost gratitude to all of you for welcoming me into this space, for all of our chats and conversations over the last two years, and for becoming lovely forums friends that I will have in my heart forever ❤️

I have enjoyed every moment we have shared, and all that the SANE Forums have provided over the years. I will be doing the Peer Group Chat tonight if anyone wanted to come along and have one last PGC with myself and @TideisTurning !

I wish you all the very best, and I please remember to be kind to yourselves always. 

Big hugs,

Amber22

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Wishing you all the best - see you soon <3

Oh no @amber22 I can't believe we are losing you too 😢 Words fail me right now but I wish you the world for your future beyond SANE ❤️

Oh no, not you too, @amber22 ! 😢

Such a shame to be losing you and @TideisTurning . But I suppose all good things...

Of course, I wish you both all the best for your future endeavours. Thank you for being a part of this community, and for everything you've done for us during your time here. 🙂🤗👋

Oh, I'm sorry you're leaving too @amber22  😢

I've missed you now, but all good wishes for your future...Thank you for all your support over the last 2 years. 

Ohhh noooo @amber22 , you not going too 😪

Not sure if you will see this but wishing you all the best ❤️ 

Awwwww @Zoe7 , @NatureLover , @chibam , @PinkFlamingo , @Tilz , @tyme , @Jynx , @moderator 

Aw, Im sorry I didn't see this before @amber22  @moderator 😔

I would have said goodbye and good luck to Amber22 - I was at that chat, and I had no idea, till I just got @Shaz51 's tag 💜 Thank you Shaz.

Thank you to Amber 22 for all their support - its really helped me be theist  peer guide I am able to be 🌺💜

All the very best to you Amber22, and I hope your future takes you places beyond your dreams! 🙂

@amber22  wishing you all the best ❤️ 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance