Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Von @TAB enstien.
How's it going

lol @MDT  am rescuing day here, think no matter what happens after this it's a win been busying self trips to shops, walk, check fluids in car etc etc may be time to eat lol

how are you going? 

@TAB  hi how are you doing today 

@BryanaCamp  yeah that’s right you have to enjoy your life. I did a good 7.5km with my pack yesterday 😊

was pretty bad this morning tbh @Ant7  managed to pull self together by walking and keeping busy just little bit edgy now, so massive improvement 

how are you going ?

@TAB  I am going ok thanks 

I hope you are doing ok now 

thanks @Ant7  yeah things okay now

@TAB  yes I am a sick lil pea today and probably for the foreseeable future seems to take at least 10 days to get rid of this cold. I dont think is as bad as yours TABs yours by all accounts was horrendous.

Former-Member
Not applicable

So sorry to hear you are really sick @greenpea . Hope you are taking good care of yourself, and that you make a speedy recovery.

Keep up the fluids wont you. Easy to forget in winter, but still essential. I have lots of lovely lemons here, straight off my neighbours tree.  No I did not nick them! 😎 He gave them to me. Wish I could make a nice fresh lemon drink for you. Maybe heat some up too and add some medicinal rum or brandy?  💜🌺

Well get help w chores rest up @greenpea get meds 😸
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance