Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Ant7  Well that makes me feel alot better Ant7 :Dxx

@greenpea  Any plans for your day 😊

@Ant7  I was going to go for two walks but have the sickness thanks to my kidults lol .... so will be a day at home in bed waiting for the worst to come. Just feel too lethargic and cold to go out and do anything plus dont want to spread the lergy to anyone else :).

Are you working today Ant7?

@Meowmy  I love you too Meowmy! Hugs and hugs 🙂 have a great dayxxx

@greenpea  Yeah it’s back to work today 😥

I hope you are feeling better soon ❤️

@Ant7  Thanks Ant7:) I hope you have a good day and that work goes quickly for you.xx

Gday forumites
Hope you have a good day today.

Hi  Hamsolovitch @MDT  lol Hi @greenpea @Ant7 @Foreverbattle @ anyone else around Cat Happy

GP is a sick pea today @Meowmy  @greenpea 

hi @Ant7 beers & chips sound awesome to me, one of my fav's with good company. we gotta have some fun some times! How are you going today? hope all is well & your hike training is going along ok Smiley Happy

morning @greenpea thanks for getting back to me - I missed you last night but @Meowmy helped me feel better. Got work this arvo so hopefully I'll have good stamina, I prefer morning shifts cos that's when I've got energy. How are you & the kids today? Did you make a nice curry w your support worker?

Hi @Meowmy thanks so much for your help last night. I found your words so calming and caring, you're a gem. You're totally right & I agree with everything you said about friendships. How are you today my friend? I hope your anxiety is stable & you have a nice walk & coffee, hope your cleints are ok & work is not too tiring or stressful. Thinking of you, you're a very strong & kind friend xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance