Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

If you aren't up for talking @outlander  that's OK. Oh, I have something for you

Mr A asleep on the blanket & between my legsMr A asleep on the blanket & between my legs

Im ok to talk just not to sure what to talk about..  @Sans911 

Aww hes so cute. Looks like hes hiding with his paw covering his eyes. He looks lighter in colour though? Your pic come up fast tonight too!

I just  read your other post on

F&Hs thread about your assignment and course in general. Sounds  like youve taken  abit of pressure  off yourself when it comes to studying  and deadlines....

What happened  to your purple fluffy blanket? @Sans911 

Yeah that was very quick. Thanks @moderators.
He's probably looks lighter grey because of the light. He's a dark grey with a very light grey undercoat. He's a short hair, but with a thick coat. And yes, he was covering his face with his paw. Jasper is at the end of the bed on his blanket. It's a bit cold tonight, that's why I got the blanket out.

Re: course. I only have two weeks for my exam now when I should have had a lot more but the assignment extension took care of that. So lots of cramming now. But I'm not stressing about that either. I have enough to deal with atm. If I have to repeat the unit so be it. It's been a real struggle this semester.

I don't have anything on in the morning tomorrow so I'll study then. And it's not too far to the hospital which I'll drive to. Then I have my volunteer walk.

@outlander

Wow, you remember that?!
It needs a was lil Sis @outlander along with lots of other bedding. There's a laundromat not too far away that has commercial washers and dryers. I'll get there soon enough.

This black one is warm, but it sheds a lot of little fibres.

Yeah hes looks like a light grey in that pic @Sans911  hes still cute though!

Weve had a cold snap here today and its been freezing and starting to snow  over thr mountains so time to rug up and ive got mum helping me to rug the horsrs before i see the gp at lunch time. Thats if its not blowing a gale like today 

Hopefully youll get your assignment done and be able to revise in the time youve got left. Maybe it wouldny be a bad idea to retake this semester once things have settled down for you. Youve got alot on your plate atm let alone studies as well. 

Good luck with your results, hoping its nothing to serious. Hugs and hugs just cause i can 

And of course i remember your fluffy purple blanket! @Sans911 i dont think ill forget. 

I have turqoise one very similar to it but even though its freezing im still getting to hot to use much more then a light blanket and a throw blanket. 

Lil Sis hugs are awesome thanks @outlander 🤗

Good luck with your GP tommorow too.

Oh snow on the mountains? Very pretty but pretty damn cold. Does the cold bother you? I'm not sure if it was you that said it didn't.

When I was at the hospital today I was about the only one who was hot. Lots of the other female patients were complaining how cold it was. Ever since I started menopause my temps been a little higher.

Yeh this cold front was only predicted this morning. Just yesterday it was 26 degrees! Now its freezing. We dont get snow in our area but we get the cold winds its rare we get to see it either unless we travel up abit. It snows just on the other side. I read today that about an hr away from where i am it was -5 degrees @Sans911 

Ive been a hot sort of person  for ages when it comes to things in general but if its like it is now then  i feel the cold. Ive been getting alot of really hot flushes the past few nights though so havent rugged up to much. 

Menopause- as if we didn't  have enough to contend with 😒😒😒

Your last comment had me smiling as that's just what I was thinking today. We have all these wonderful things like menopause for hot flushes, pap smears, mammograms that squish your boobs into 🥞ppancakes. Lol, what do men get? Prostrate check is about all.

I like the colour of your blanket. Sounds lovely.

I'm going to head out of here to sleep. Hopefully you'll not be too far behind me.

Goodnight sweetie. Hugs and hugs ❤️ 💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance