Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Understanding Trauma and Supporting Loved Ones// Blue Knot Foundation // Tues 23rd February 2021, 7:00-8:00PM AEDT

Completely understand @BlueBay Heart Do what you need for you tonight, you are always welcome to look back on this discussion in future if you want to. Your wellbeing is the most important thing

Re: Topic Tuesday // Understanding Trauma and Supporting Loved Ones// Blue Knot Foundation // Tues 23rd February 2021, 7:00-8:00PM AEDT

Thanks @greenpea! A few of your questions will be answered in the second half, so feel free to check back in later this week and have a read 🙂

@MissTreated I'm sorry you're experiencing that. The best thing I've found so far is talking to him when he's not angry about how he acts when it is, but it's something I still struggle with.

Hi @MissTreated that sounds like a lot to manage, I'm sorry to hear Heart

We've just finished this discussion for tonight, but if you'd like support you can speak with the Blue Knot helpline, or counsellors are currently operating at SANE supportHeart

Is this finished ? 
I thought it started at 8pm ??!

im confused

This one has @BlueBay- the discussions not moved over to the Lived Experience side of the forum, so you and anyone else who'd like to can join right here. Hope that helps!  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance