Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

ELKE88
Contributor

Staying connected can be challenging.

Good morning, 

A huge thank you to everyone for the kind support I received last week. 
Yesterday, I thought I could see a little light, but again a deep lull, isolated, and trying to navigate through all the fog. 

If anyone can spare a little time to chat, about anything, would be great. 

🤗 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Staying connected can be challenging.

@ELKE88 - Hey, Whats up? The weather outside is so nice where i am, constant bird songs.

@ELKE88 I know the feeling ... about staying connected ... its hard.  So often I want to retreat, but somehow I am fighting the good fight.  WIsh it did not take so much spirit and energy, but at least I have some spare now ... for 50 years just doing the essentials took all my might.  

There was a beautiful sunset last night,  which the ladies in the court noticed.    My challenge is to stay me, and not be silenced or pushed out.

You celebrate being YOU!

Gently Bently

Apple

@Appleblossom 

Thank you Apple for your kindness. 
Really needed that boost to remind me to stay true and not be pushed out...or push myself out.  

Such beautiful sunny weather here at 22 degrees- walked the beach collecting shells watching the waves roll in, was nice. 
Thank you again for passing by.

Elke 

@AussieRecharger 

Hi there!   Thank you for responding- yes, listening to the wildlife is always liberating. 
Stunning weather for the middle of winter, absolutely blessed to be able to enjoy our outdoors.

cheers for now 

Elke 

A walk on the beach sounds healing. @ELKE88 

Love your appreciation of nature too. @AussieRecharger 

I just brought in my red cabbage the head was as big as it was going to get ... had a mini head on one side ! ... and had to fight off all the bugs inside it!

Ha ha ... theres nature and theres nature.

The wind gets cold here, but I have a rug permanently parked on my couch.

@Appleblossom 

I believe red cabbages  are full of dense vitamins and anti oxidants, well done for such successful gardening. 
I recall maybe 30 yrs ago growing cabbages and those cheeky  little white moths had a feast. 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend 

Elke

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance