Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

in in nsw @Former-Member

we are coping the backlash of winds from the snow so its freezing but sunny here. expected to get really big wind gusts too.

my horse is in a normal paddock with rugs on

no @Queenie but shes another thing. she will proabably end up going bac to the old owners 😞

i have tried everything. i tried oranges to boost vitamin C, walking  and walking and walking and walking

broke down and then kept walking.

yeah the pain isnt helping me. either of them

and to make matters worse. my so called friend is now making me feel like the worst owner in the world

its freezing here and i asked if she would be able to look after D until i know how the other horse is tomorrow and if shes going to make it. and i said please leave her rugs on.

she backlashed at me and said= sorry  your other horse is sick, seems like the other ones more important, your new horse needs more care than what im giving her and that she shouldnt have to suffer meaning D becasue i cant get there for one day and i asked to elave rugs on because its freezing

so yeah im feeling absoluty fantastic- NOT

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeh shit time to get crook for her and I know how I worried when I had animals giving birth or sick.All you can do outlander is prepare yourself for whatever you find in the morning,knowing that you have done all you can .I hope she is OK.Try and get rest,talk tomorrow.🙋

Former-Member
Not applicable

As for your friend outlander....Sounds like a toxic one.

thanks @Former-Member 

im trying with all me heart to get this horse better and im hoping she will be ok

That doesn't sound like a particularly helpful comment from your friend @outlander. You need to be with your sick horse and can't be in two places at once, surely she can understand that? 

I'm sorry everything is piling on top of you right now. I know the emotional pain must feel immense right now. Added to that is your foot and the physical pain associated with that.

i thought she would. i was trying to do the right thing by this new horse and get someone to look after her as i know i wont get there tomorow because ill have my sisters and also have to look after the sick horse.

im so upset. i feel awful. i dont know what to do. i need to be there for both horses. D couldve went one day without me shes in a big paddock full of grass.

these 'friends' get mad if im not there twice a day for D.

it seems D will be going back becasue of an injury now too. i dont think i can afford the upkeep 😞

everything so horrible @Queenie

im stressed and scared and overwhelmed beyonf belief

and all i can do is sit here 😞 😞 😞

You know, despite everything you are going through, you are showing enormous strength @outlander. I think in all these combining circumstances you're going through, it would be perfectly normal to feel so overwhelmed and emotional. It would be enough to unseat anybody. I know myself, I doubt if I could cope in a similar situation to yours. 

@Queenie i cant breathe

i cant move

i cant do anything

im frozen

i cant breathe

i cant breathe

i cant breathe

Sitting with you @outlander. It's okay to be feeling what you're feeling right now.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance