Skip to main content

Forums

Re: not coping

Thanks @Jynx my night was ok. I’ve taken to sleeping on the lounge since I’ve been on my own. Doesn’t feel the same in the house. At least in the loungeroom I have 2 of my pets and even though they don’t talk at least they’re living beings I guess

Hey @outlander ,

Are you still at work? If not, feel free to join us on our Live Sunday Hangout: https://saneforums.org/t5/Special-Events/JOIN-US-Live-Sunday-Hangout-7-00-9-00pm-AEST/m-p/1510938/hi...

It's more a time to hang out with each other. No set questions. Just a place to hang out.

Hope you are okay @outlander 

Thanks @tyme I don’t really feel up to those conversations atm but thanks for the invite

Afternoon @outlander 

Sorry I haven't been around hon. I know things have been hard for you.

I know it's not the same, but I hope you know that we are here for you.

Sending lots of 💕💕your way.

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Pet therapy is a wonderful thing hey @outlander. Hope you're travelling along okay today hun 💜

im going to take a break for a while. things are tough here and im already a burden enough to everyone.
please take care of yourselves everyone and those who may read this

Hey @outlander 

Taking break is always nice, I just wanted to check-in when you say you are burden enough to everyone. 

How are you feeling right now? 

We are here with you xx

im safe @Friendlyflutter but after being told by many people the last few days that im selfish and i exhaust people just by being around. im taking abreak from everything for abit to get myself sorted somehow

I'm sorry @outlander , sounds like you have had people make some unhelpful and unfair remarks. Please don't feel you have to take a break from here if you don't want to. Sometimes having some people to bounce ideas off can help. We're here if you need us.