Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

greenpea
Senior Contributor

is there a way you can block off a thread from appearing in your notifications

Hi formites and moderators there is a thread which is getting disturbing and down right strange for me which I want to block. Is there a way of doing that? thanks pea

7 REPLIES 7

Re: is there a way you can block off a thread from appearing in your notifications

Hi @greenpea can you try going to the drop down menu at the top of the thread and choose "unsubscribe" - that should help with email notifications.

Re: is there a way you can block off a thread from appearing in your notifications

@s-jay  Hi s-jay I have just done as you have advised but there appears to be no way of choosing a particular thread. Maybe that is something that can be looked into in the future. Thanks pea 🙂

Hi @greenpea - if you go to the thread you want to stop the notifications of - then click a the top the drop down "Options" then choose unsubscribe it will unsubscribe you from that thread you are on.

Another way to to do it is to go to your settings. Do this by:
- clicking on your avatar up in the top right corner under Crisis Support and a drop down will come up, click 'Subscriptions'.
- It will take you to a list of all the threads you are subscribed to. Then just check the box on the left side of the thread you want to stop notifications on
- then click "email Subscription Options"
- then click 'Delete selected subscriptions'

Hope you can follow my directions ok

@s-jay  thanks s-jay:) I will give it a go 😛

If you get into your profile and subscriptions it should be possible.

@greenpea 

Smiley Happy

Hope its worked.

@Appleblossom @s-jay  I ticked the box crossing fingers it works :). Again thanks for your help. peaxx

@greenpea - let us know how you go.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance