Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@NatureLover I am meant to have another 7 sessions with him. I don't think I will bother.

He has done more damage, I don't think I can deal with it anymore.

My pdoc is back in 2 weeks time. I have an appt. with my psych on Tuesday.

I spoke to LL yesterday. Ended up with someone at my door 😔Lucky both kids were out.

Nothing has changed today.

I really hope you are going ok hon. 

Thinking of you @Snowie  sorry that that happened yesterday 💕

@Bow only happened a few times, doesn't seem to get any easier. Hard to reach out now.

H was home at the time.

How are you going today?

Happened a lot here @Snowie  never gets any easier that’s for sure. 

struggling a bit today. Plus still not feeling well. Coughing a lot. Suppose to have market tomorrow. 

Hey @Bow @Snowie @NatureLover @creative_writer ,

How's today been? I'm reading that it's been a bit hard for a lot of people.

Sorry your struggling @Bow Here if you need to chat. I know you will have to help your mum at the market tomorrow so hopefully it doesn't make things worse for you. Lots of layers on.

It never gets any easier. Reluctant to reach out today.

Hi @tyme how are you going.

Would love to just get out of my brain.

Think it will just be D and I for market tomorrow @Snowie  cause mum is unwell now.  So yes, layers and thermal gear. Hopefully someone will give me a hand to set up the marquee. 

@Snowie supports should be reliable, I would file in a complaint. You deserved so much better. I hope you find Tuesday’s psych appointment helpful 💖

@Bow MH and physical health combined is really rough, I hope you feel better soon 💖

Hi @tyme I’ve been in hiding. I haven’t had the energy to respond to people, just caught up in my head today. I don’t think I need anyone to talk to, more like someone who I can let my guard down with. How are you doing today?

oh no @Bow hopefully D doesn't catch anything. Sounds like it is going through your house.

Will there be other people there you know that can help you set it up?

Yeah, I get that feeling. It's nice to get out of your brain sometimes. @Snowie @Bow 

Have you tried floatation tanks?

I found it great to get me out of my brain. It's not for everyone, but it's an option.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance