Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I know @Snowie , crazy aye 

We asked yesterday but she said we have to go through a  GP that knows you 

That is totally impossible as in a small town you get new doctors come in and out all the time 

And the 2 regular doctors are booked out for months at a time 

That must make things even harder for you @Shaz51 

Seems like you are stuck without a way out.

@Snowie the forums do certainly help you feel less alone. MI can feel quite isolating. I don’t watch much news either, it frustrates me what the world has come to, so many people are suffering horrific things 😞.

I do watch TV shows with my mum and sis, but a lot of the time I end up watching cat videos, the algorithms recommend them to me 🐈😹.

Interacting with people can be a good distraction but also exhausting when you have to pretend, I feel that deeply.

@Shaz51 that sounds so invalidating😞. Mr Shaz deserves all the help he can get. One shouldn’t need to advocate to get access to supports

I agree @creative_writer , @Snowie xx

I like animal videos @creative_writer they are great aren't they,  hubby watches them every day 

@Shaz51 animals are so cute and funny. I send videos to my sister all the time, uplifts my mood each time 💖

Good morning @creative_writer @NatureLover 

I hope both of you are doing well today.

Morning @Snowie , how are you going today ☺️ 

So so @Shaz51 

Have you got any plans for today?

No plans for today @Snowie 

Feeling a bit numb at the moment 

Mr shaz wants to mow S1 lawn but it has been raining 🌧 until today and they say rain is coming back tomorrow 

Ground might still be too wet 

And it takes an hour to get there 

Numb is understandable @Shaz51 You have been through so much lately. I hope you have been able to do some nice things for yourself.

Thats a long way to mow a lawn @Shaz51 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance