Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My only safe place aka my fortress

Very very Tired my  @NatureLover , @Lee71 

Seeing the doctor  on Wednesday  to become mum's carer , fingers crossed  my friends 

OK, @Shaz51 ...good luck on Wednesday...fingers crossed. 

@NatureLover wrote:

Really sorry to hear this, @Shaz51  😞

I hope you are OK...

Me too @Shaz51 . Here if you need anything

Lee, how are you doing tonight? ❤

@Lee71 

@NatureLover wrote:

@Lee71 wrote:

@NatureLoveriI'm here right now yes. And I would like nothing more than our friendship to continue.

That's great, Lee, especially as I was sad you were going to lose all the support that's offered here, not just me but others who would like to support you too, if you will let them 🙂

I was thinking of you lots last night and today and hoping you were...not exactly "OK", as I know you're not really OK, but safe, I guess. ❤

I was thinking about you too, I want our friendship/ bond back the way it was.

Its hard for me to reach out to others but I'm working on it.

Important thing is we are still friends, and if you need to take a break at any time or if I do, we will get through it, as you said and I've seen there's some good people here.

I took a walk today,  because I had to, and saw so many plant pictures I wanted to show you . I didn't take the pics, I wish I had of now.  But there is something I want to show you, and @Shaz51  my sponge  Bob  mug.

Wouldn't let me do it via photo said it was too big, but found a way around it https://youtu.be/_o3HGgt2U1Y 

@NatureLover  not the best of nights,  I've just had one of my meds that helps with calming me, hoping to get heart rate down,  but it will be ok. And I see my therapist tomorrow, which I am glad about. 

How are you holding up?

Your Sponge Bob mug is so cheery and cute! @Lee71 

I can see you're reaching out to others - well done 🙂

Of course we are still friends ❤

Go ahead delete I waaxtold the same

Thanks so much for understanding, my dear friend. We will get through this, I may be around less but the important thing is that I will still be here supporting you. 

@Lee71 

@NatureLover @Shaz51 

Don't know if you like star wars or not but I used to have  this star wars mug with the millennium falcon on it, and you put hot liquid in it,  it would change to light speed, so tons and  tons of stars on the mug as well . Was very cool.

@Shaz51  I saw an Aladdin teapot not too long ago, was pretty cool

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance