Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Lol @MDT  I don't know Whst 8am sleep in is anymore!!! 
especially now with 2yr old granddaughter  in our room!!!  It's like 6am and it's "time to play and eat"

I would love a sleep in. 
hi @Dani1981 👋 don't think we've met. 

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Hello @BlueBay 

Nice to meet you! Yes we are in a similar situation, but its normally 7am for us...

Yeah I have a psych too @Dani1981

I think it's a good system we have here but it can be improved in other ways too.

Well I went out today. Was nice to see people. Now I am home

I hope A is well @BlueBay

Thats great @MDT 

I'm glad you had a good time. Hopefully you didnt get stampeded at the shops?

Nah there is virtually no one about @Dani1981

I am beginning to think that a two week stint of self isolation is inevitable for many of us in Australia.

Maybe it's a waiting game idk..

Whereabouts are you @MDT 

I'm in Melbourne, but someone was saying Sydney might go into lockdown?

Yes, I don't like where this is going!! I have not experienced anything like it  

Neither have I hey @Dani1981

It is what it is. I think it's serious, but not the end of society as we know it like some people are doing. I just saw on the news that a fight broke out in a woolies shop. Some people need to calm the hell down.

Yeah I am in Sydney

@MDT 

I was speaking to a friend about how we don't recognise Australia anymore, like this is not characteristic of us. We stick together during tough times and what people are doing at the moment is disappointing. Looking after number 1 and fighting for toilet paper?! What? 
I am sure that if we keep our sanity we will get through this. We just have to be sensible 🙂

Sensible indeed @Dani1981
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance