Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

What do you mean tabs ?@TAB

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

meant you have been making things hard for yourself @MDT   like I am an outsider etc well, that can actually be a good think because you arent like them. Try and put it to one side maybe, put song in your head or something maybe

I see tabs @TAB
Yeah I agree

👍💪 @MDT 😸😎

@MDT morning, how did you go yesterday?

Hey @DJMasters
Not too bad thanks
Not a great start to today. But i guess I'll have to keep on pushing. One my colleagues made a big deal about how a relative works in the same area as me....
Not helpful

@MDT keep your Chin up, day will get better.  Remember just to filter out what others say, what is most important is that you know yourself you are doing your best.  🙂 Hope the day gets better for you.  You can do it Smiley Wink

Well said @DJMasters
Thanks my friend. I trust this will help me today

Will probably have lunch outside today @DJMasters
Give me a break from people

@MDT sounds like a perfect plan 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance