Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi eth

Im not sure about the pic. Could be format (or size) issue but if theres a wider problem and it doesnt resolve, the SANE team will take care of it from monday. 

Cheers

NiteKat

Yes very safe also legal @eth wherher that makes a difference. Saw dr this afternoon doing tests Monday. My aches have aches . Not confident they’ll find anything . Poss related to teeth have put off getting fixed. Am a needyot. At least now dont smoke can afford gap payment at dentists lol .. sorta .. Id hate to think my body is aching cos spent most of last near 2mths at home on own.. jeez apparently physical symptoms are a ‘thing’ now re body turning on self if not enough human company .. jay sus ..

@TAB I think it's more likely to be the dental problems on-going than your time alone last year that's contributing to your aches.  Dental stuff can def cause inflammation that can spread.  Great that you can now afford the dentist.  Hope nothing serious shows on your path tests.  Hope you feel better soon.  Wonderful effort staying off the cigs!

I'm signing out now too so goodnight @Zoe7 and @TAB.  Hope you sleep well.

I am doing the same @eth Going to watch some tennis and then head off to bed. Goodnight @eth @TAB and @NiteKat Smiley Very Happy

Thanks re cigs and forgot to tell dr re teeth as in inflammation but yeah been putting it off forever. Mostly doesn’t bother me tho but yea #1 suspect you’re right @eth

Goodnight @Zoe7

Hi Bye

@TAB Yay on no cigs.  C ya

@Zoe7 Yay on new school ... attitude dudess!

@eth I am feeling much better today, than when I was quietly reading and pushing SUpport button.

Had a talk with son, which filled i some gaps and put his behaviour in perspective.  At least I know what is stressing him.

Today I wenty to a party and had a good time, which is lovely. I had one good chrissie do ... and this was a surprise, and I caught up with some old friends and met new peep.

Tomorrow flat out. In fact, all of next week will be flat out so wont be posting much.

CHEERS ALL

Smiley Happy

Hope you’re okay and son has let yoi back into kitchen etc @Appleblossom sorry I talked then I didn’t. Short attention span . Dunno . Glad you’ve got it al Going On now 👍😎😸🎩

I am little the same. Some times it flows and other times it dont. 

Smiley FrustratedSmiley IndifferentSmiley Happy

No worries Night.

No I meant we hadn’t talked in a while and I wasn’t feeling well, but whatever works @Appleblossom
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance