Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

just saying hello forum Friends

hi everyone hows everyone today? where I am the weather is sunny for some reason I woke up bright and early at 6:30am it must have been the sunlight!Smiley Happy      Finally decided to get some work done around the house just the usual vacuuming and washing ect but please dont tell me about doing the dishes lol,Considering I have become accustomed to just sitting on the couch lately and some last few days have been spent laying on my bed in the afternoon just looking at the ceiling and listening to music while I was I dont know maybe dissacioting myself and frankly isolated myself to deal with that but anyway today after a few days of doing next to nothing I got up for a while,the washing machine is humming away at the momment and although Ive been on a bit of a downer Im trying to do something with my day anyway what are your favouririte things to do when just dont have the ability or motivation to spend time with other people do you read books ,listen to music or maybe do some gardening p.s I dont do gardening but I do like flowers especially in springtime lol Lost Angel but on the way to Lost Angel Found Hopefully sending everyone Best wishes for your day whatever the weather may be HeartHeartHeart

5 REPLIES 5

Re: just saying hello forum Friends

Hey @LostAngel 

Love that you are on the way to Lost Angel Found.

Heart

Nah, You dont have to prove to anybody anything about doing dishes.  I only do them when there are enough to justify water use and time focus. SO I go 4-5 days without doing them.  Its no longer a sign of sainthood since the advent of dishwahers ... which I dont have and dont want .... Sometimes my need to quietly contemplate the world and my life takes precedence.  Thats me anyways ... lol

Cheers

Smiley Happy

Thanks AppleBlossom

Hi @LostAngel well done on the home front. I have a load of washing out and am about to sweep. It can be a drag but I always feel better when my space is tidy-ish. When I don't want to engage with people I like reading - a bit of escapism to another world. Walking too, if I can find the motivation. I'm so tired atm and niggly health issues - comes off the back of a doozy of a year I guess. Hope you enjoy the rest of today.

Hey @Appleblossom hope all's well, or at least ok!

Hi frog yes I agree reading is a great form of escape and walking is good too although I get that sometimes it is hard to motivate to get walking sometimes

Good to see you posting. @LostAngel 

Smiley Happy

If you want people to know you have mentioned them press the @ button before their name and if it turns blue hypertext, then your tag will appear in their notifications. Otherwise its hit and miss if they read it.

Hey I did dishes yesterday and today.  Making good use of that water and detergent.  Would not wanna waste anything ... lol

Cheers

Apple

Nibbles in old art ....Nibbles in old art ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance