Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

coming good @Bill16  was near despair couple hours ago, went for walk, did some thinking, played around with car, check oil, water, went to supacheap not open der got a servo coffee, home again lol 

how are you going?

TAB
Senior Contributor

haha @Meowmy  I did go to servo and funny woman neither she nor  I in funny mood today tho lol

@TAB may be go buy newspaper, chat to staff,lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

haha you know me too well, that was original plan to go to 6am opening newsagent lol @Meowmy  to get paper and chat, got papers at servo lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

VVVVVvvvvvhhhhhhhhh haha been '''''' cleaning keyboard @Meowmy  got a few keys working again lol''''vvvvhhhh am heading to supacheap take 2 @Bill16  then to bunnings to get 12" shifter someone knocked another one off job before last , been through 4 in last 4 years given up buting good ones, the good one had 20 years welded initials on it may should do with others lol

@TAB good stuff tabby cat, you are doing so well. Fixing everything. Smart cat. Hope you have nice lunch lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

haven't had breakfast yet @Meowmy  lol well just had a spoon of cottage cheese haha got oil plus coolant 2nd trip plus spanner also go more firelighters had to rush home for loo haha still no food, thats next

@TAB sounds you are going for healthy productive living lol. Enjoy breakfast.

TAB
Senior Contributor

haha @Meowmy  just topped up washer fluid, oil and coolant also cleaned battery, cleaned inside of windscreen ..again ..hung washing out now to get food lol

@TAB tabby trying doing good.lol. Hope lunch is nice for you. I finished work. Now having my juice. Will go walking. Hope tabby have a good afternoon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance