Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Hey @eth i'm sure thats annoying but good on you for persevering!

Cheers Traveller

Hey @MDT  hope your family get together goes well for you.  Catch you later maybe.

Hi everyone @eth @MDT @Wanderer @Judi9877 @traveller and all, don't need to tag anyone you did a great job @eth , even though it took a while, I quite often get a

Red message mentioning that HTML but it doesn't tell you why and I can't work out what is exactly wrong. I'm glad you had a nice holiday with your sons family and you got to spend some time with the grandchildren.

I have nothing on as usual so just watching shows and crocheting 

Hope everyone has a good day 

Hey @saturnzoon
My awesome friend 🙂

I'm going to watch some shows now too @saturnzoon   Have started making notes for my complaint to my support organisation and it's stirring me up a lot.  Need to do it as tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since the main event I am complaining about.  Saw my psychologist on Wed and she is writing to them too for me.

Currently watching eps of something on netflix.  The kids put me onto it.  It's kind of a crime drama but with a backstory about a fallen angel from down below visiting earth that's really quite funny.  Won't say more because spoilers!  Edited because the name of the show and the star character aren't allowed on the forums!

Hope everyone is having a peaceful day so far and will drop in again later in the afternoon.  Take care all x

im back GIF

foo eating GIFFood....!

Thanks Adge.
You bring a smile to me!

Hello @Roadrunner , @traveller Smiley Very Happy

hello @eth , @Adge , @MDT , @saturnzoon 

i'm hungry GIFHi @Shaz51 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance