Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

i can't switch on. sitting here listening to hawkwind.

used to like the hall of the mountain grill album.

seems the drummer in that video lost it and ended up quitting the business. ended up working in waste management for the council

As Common as Muck eh re show on ABC 1990s was good lol

mm cant remember it

i'm gonna force myself out for a bit

Done for day here had walk hrs ago just feeding mozzies back verandah now @plasmo

Evening everyone! We have a Topic Tuesday discussion on Men's Mental Health and Peer Support happening over here if you are interested in joining 🙂 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I have made a decision. I am taking tonight off work. My back hurts anyway, because I didn't sleep very well last night.

My only concern is whether my Mum is going to wake me up and ask me why I'm not at work, or ask me tomorrow. I haven't thought of an excuse yet. Maybe I could tell her my shift was cancelled. That's IF she notices. Worst case scenario, my manager will call my home phone at 1:00AM, asking where I am. I don't know if they still do that.

Long term, I am a tad mangled.

I am going to have a big dinner and then try and get at least an hour of The Austere Academy by Lemony Snicket in.

too wired to nod off
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance