Skip to main content

Forums

Re: Hot Chocowtlate Anyone ?

Besides gritting my teeth because someone not mentioning any names had a hold of the television

All good over here.

Cept it's been a tad warm.

I don't want to go downstairs to do the 🧺 laundry but I may have to tomorrow because run out of. CLothes. 

refocus-landscape-photography-winners-04.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Appleblossom 🙂🌺

Glad to hear your days were good despite some road stress getting around 🙂

I had a good weekend thank you, and today has been a nice day feeling the quiet achievement of getting things done 🙌🏻☺️

how’s your day going? 💜🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Hey there @Shaz51 🙂🌺

im sorry for the delay in reply - had a hiccup in proceedings, but back to life as usual 🙂💜

how are you doing? I hope your ok, and your mum is recovering well, along with Mr Shaz 🌺🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Adge 🌺🙂💜

I’m so sorry you had a bowel flare up, sounds really painful as well as exhausting… the lack of absorption of nutrients and fluids is debilitating itself without the pain.. 😔❤️‍🩹

I have diverticulosis and inflammatory bowel disease (colitis), and it’s quite unfriendly at times isn’t it? 😣

How did you go with your work shifts? I hope you’re ok now 💜💜

I don’t know if you’ve heard of these… when I am in flare, I drink medical nutrient drinks like Nestle Resource, Fresubin, or Fortijuce, which are cheaper on prescription from a nutritionist/dietician (around 1/2 price), and I then order them by the caseload for when I am in flare - food itself just irritates even more even when I toss it into the NutriBullet, so I go onto these for a few days or use them to supplement intake to ensure nutrients are being taken in. And then I combine them with hydralyte or something like it 🌺🙂

I hope that’s helpful ☺️

usually the suppliers can be found online for these products, however I’d be happy to help out with more info if you think it would help 🌺🙂

Hello @Former-Member 😊

Missed you 

Hope you are OK,  am OK here 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Shaz51 💜🫂🌺🙂

Aw..Thank you 🙂🌺☺️ 

I missed you too - not hanging out with you and our forum peeps was very much something missing! ☺️🌺💜

I’m really glad to be back… I have a habit of isolating when hard times come along, but the difference this time was that I knew there was a safe and supportive place to return to - and that helped very much with getting things back on track 🫂☺️💜🌺

I’m glad you’re doing ok 🙂🌺 

you’re an inspiration 🫂🌺☺️

@Former-Member we are here for you always as you are here for us all in forumland 

my husband is finally thinking of talking to a psychologist, but we have been having so much trouble getting in contact with one of them 

husband has a MH meeting tomorrow , so we will be bringing that up with them 

i have a dietician phone appointment tomorrow too 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks heaps @Shaz51 🙌🏻🌺🙂

That sounds promising regarding Mr Shaz feeling like talking to a psychologist - the difficulty in finding someone sounds challenging though… I hope you guys can find one soon, and a bonus if the MH team can support that 🙂🌺💜

All the best for the dietician appointment tomorrow - I hope it goes well 💜💜🙂🌺