Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

hello @PeppyPatti how is your day going today my friend xx

Hello @RiverSeal 😊

Hey @Shaz51 🙂 how are you doing? Nice to see you here! RiverSeal 

I am OK @RiverSeal how about you xx 

My husband has the flu,  so a quiet weekend here 

And fingers crossed 🤞 that I don't get it 

Yeah, I'm doing pretty good thanks @Shaz51! I'm just working away and studying this year which is nice. 

I just had the flu, so I hope you don't get it too 🙂

RiverSeal 

You working away @RiverSeal 

How is your studying going?

Awww I hope you did not have the flu bad while studying xx

Good morning and good afternoon @Shaz51 @PeppyPatti @SmilingGecko @Glisten @Adge @HelloKitty1981 @TAB @tyme @RiverSeal @StuF and all forumites here today. I hope your day has gone well for you, whatever you have been up to.

@Shaz51 I hope you’ve avoided Mr Shazs cold/flu! 
@HelloKitty1981 as for studying, I hope you find a solution to your problem soon. I’ve completed half the Certificate IV in Mental Health at Tafe - I gave up after believing there’d be no jobs for me in the sector and went on to study a Certificate IV in Leisure and Health at Tafe but I’m now looking to go back and complete it next year after learning that lots of elderly people struggle with mental health issues once they’re admitted to aged care facilities. I’ve still got my Prac placement to complete - 120 hours- for my leisure course but I’m hoping to possibly get volunteer/paid work as a lifestyle assistant after the course and still be able to complete my mental health course as well. I believe only Tafes do the mental health and peer work course with not many Tafes doing the peer work course (at least in Victoria that is, despite the government now stating that peer workers are vital in mental health settings and trying to get providers to employ peer workers to benefit the workforce and help clients). I do enjoy mental health and hopefully my leisure course can be useful if I choose to work in a residential mental health setting in the future. 

This afternoon, I’ve been watching the Supercars on TV and avoiding doing my outstanding Tafe assessments which are long overdue! I’m thinking I may need to stay up late tonight and type up my assessments as I’ve had issues waking up of a morning due to not sleeping properly at night (this has been an issue ever since I had my first covid vaccine in 2021 but there’s nothing that can be done that my GP is aware of unfortunately). 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️

Hi there @Judi9877  🙂

Ohh I just meant that I'm working as usual and studying this year so nothing to exciting hehe!

The study is going great thank you and I'm really enjoying this Cert Iv in Mental Health Peer Work.

RiverSeal 

Ha ha all good 👍 @RiverSeal 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance