Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Morning all

At work

Took a shower. Had a nap.

Now on for rest of day

For the first time in a while. All is well.

onya Hams @MDT  just handed heap of stuff up for course here. sort of doing last minute touches for lesson tomorrow. like 'show and tell' things what to put in, what to leave out..

Morning all
Dropped partner at work
Got coffee
Now in line at post office to pay green slip
Then off to sevicensw
Some bloke saw me scratching the scratchies I got from work. Cane over and asked if I'd won. Seemed agro.

Good morning Forum pilgrims @tyme @TAB @MDT @ENKELI  @tonys @Oaktree @Shaz51 @TideisTurning @Jynx

and everyone too many to tag.

Heads up Federal Government has recently made amendments to the Family Law Act 1975.

The Family Law Amendment Bill 2023 will be enacted 6 May 2024.

For the first time domestic violence will be considered in property settlement.

For those of you that don’t know Coercive Control, that means emotional, psychological, financial or spiritual abuse has been included in the Domestic Violence Act in most States and Territories.

All the details are available on the website

G

https://consultations.ag.gov.au/families-and-marriage/family-law-amendment-bill/#:~:text=Amendment%2...

Good morning @Glisten 

@TAB  Good morning TABSTA the road warrior, catapulting yourself through windows and life. Summer Survivor 2023-2024.

G

Yes 2.5hrs at wheel by 8am @Glisten  teaching class today haha lol 

@TAB ! You’re teaching. Sensational! What are you teaching?

G

certIV Training 40122 doing it about my trade, boilermaker @Glisten 

Hello @Glisten thanks for giving us that update. I've gone across to that site and given it some perusal. Its good to know.

How are you today?

I've been up early at the crack of dawn. Watched the sun rise and have been doing my energy practices. Feeling really good today. I must admit when I open my trigger points with resistance bands in the early hours all the cosmic energy seeps in. It feels damn good! Have you done resistance bands in the early hours? Its a great time of day to get going with that. You definitely feel the shift 

I'm just hooked up to my laser healing device which has been an integral part of my healing and am about to make a cup of jiaogulan longevity tea. 

My sports leggings arrived in the post. I must admit they won't pill. My last pair lasted forever. They are like 98% cotton and 2% spandex for $8. They are great to walk in. I just go around the block these days. Whats happening with you and your gym membership? Are you still working out and going to the sauna?

I had some clothing collection a week ago to make my old threads into cleaning fibre cloths. Found another recycling company that collects medicine blister packs, ziplock plastic bags, all kinds of plastic, shoes nobody wants and just about anything. I was so excited this company existed. They take all the junk nobody wants and melts it or disassemble it which includes old electrical items. We are getting like Japan with their recycling economy which is great. Japan doesn't have much in the way of natural resources so they focus more on electrics and use melted recycled components into brand new parts. The same is happening here obviously.

Not much else is new...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance