Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@DJMasters  good morning how are you doing today? I am going ok thanks pretty busy but that's ok 😊

@Sam3 I am going ok thanks. What dance are you doing? 😊

@MDT  You too mate 😊

Good morning @DJMasters @Ant7 @MDT @Sam3 @greenpea @TAB @Maggie @The-red-centaur @frog @outlander @Emelia8 @Sans911 @BlueBay @Former-Member @NatureLover @BPDSurvivor @Shaz51 @eth @WIP and all those here. Have a great day! Stay safe and warm or enjoy the sun if you have any☀️🌈
I'm in the process of withdrawing from uni this semester due to this coronavirus lockdown stuff in Melbourne - will go back to it next semester in 2021 when I can focus. I'm also having to look at buying tyres for my car after my car did a battery yesterday and the racv told me I need 3 new tyres. Talk about a fun day ahead! 

@Judi9877  good morning how are you doing today 😊💜

@Judi9877
G'day my friend. Have a good one

Hi Peeps - 

@Ant7 @Judi9877 @MDT @Sam3 @DJMasters  etc

I hope everyone has the best Tuesday possibleI hope everyone has the best Tuesday possibleI thought I would watch Dr Phil today - this can be hard to do because we have either the Premier or the Prime Minister having a press conference - I don't mind that happening but it is rather harrassing to have people asking the same questions as if they need to hear their own voice - I am in favour of supporting our politicans during all of the crisis - and I am certainly glad I am not part of the system running all of this right now.

But let's see - I am definitely ready for coffee right now - and maybe some pizza for lunch - I would like to sit down and watch TV when I do - life is certainly different right now - we can't complain that it's boring

Dec

At least I can have real coffee hereAt least I can have real coffee here

Hey @Owlunar great to see you hear.  totally hear you on what you are saying.  Pizza is good, I just had Pizza for lunch too.  Hope you enjoy your coffee and Pizza 🙂

@Ant7 Dance 💃🏼 "heels" and maybe also "cabaret"! 

Hey @Owlunar
Well said. I did the same. Went out for lunch away from workplace. Soup and coffee.
The other day I was watching Seinfeld at home when I was eating my lunch. It was the one about fleas. Newman gave Jerry fleas and his parents had to relocate to the Plaza Hotel in NYC. I remember the episode because they had macadamia nuts in the hotel. They are Australian and I found it funny.

Small things are important in life. I totally support your decision to watch a show like Dr Phil rather than the press conference. I have taken a blanket ban to news on tv lately. I just read the news now.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance