Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Bimby2 @TAB @MDT @Ant7 @Judi9877 @Meowmy  Hey and a Big thanks for good wishes :D! @Judi9877  I am doing mine online too and has exams :o!! am a bit nervous about that but will give it my best shot :). Love you too @Meowmy :)xxx

@Ant7gardening day today :). Have already been out to do a bit of weeding. Thankfully is a small courtyard. Have a great day Ant7 xxx

hope it goes well @greenpea , didnt realise it had started already, still not found any courses here

@TAB  Hey TAB doesnt officially start till end of June but had a orientation and plagarism module to do so thought I would get it out of the way :). Have you got any ideas on what you would like to study?

Former-Member
Not applicable

@greenpea ... I wrote to you elsewhere about your uni studies, so wont repeat it here.  Sad that we wont be seeing quite as much of you now that you have so many other offline commitments, but really happy for you.  I know you will still pop in occasionally to say hi to your forum family. 🌸

Good morning also to everyone here today, including @TAB @MDT @Judi9877 @Bimby2 @Former-Member @Adge @Sans911 @outlander @Snowie @NatureLover @Former-Member @Lee82 @CheerBear @Maggie @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Molliex @Faith-and-Hope @Owlunar @Ant7  @Eve7   and others I've no doubt missed.  Hope you all have the best day possible.

Sherry 💕😊🌺

Image result for good morning everyone

Morning @Former-Member . Have a wonderful day. Hi to all others passing through today.

@Judi9877  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

@greenpea  I hope you enjoy your day 💚

Former-Member
Not applicable

20200501-082705_1.jpeg

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

HOW ARE ALL OUR WA FAMILY WITH THE STORM? 

Morning @ Greenpea @greenpea @ and @ Judi@Judi9877 
So impressed with you guys studying uni level courses, and @Faith-and-Hope - keep at it -  persistence is the key - no study is wasted!
Thanks for the callout @Sherry 💐 you to @molliax Have a good day 💐💐💐💐💐💐

@Former-Member  Good morning how are you doing today 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance