Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Shaz51 , so it was influenza that is making Mr Shaz so sick! Oh dear 😔. Do you have strepsils handy for your throat? Also salty warm water gargles work wonders for me when my throat hurts. Hope you don't get influenza too Shazy. 

Glad you had lovely eggs on toast by Mr Shaz. I hope you enjoyed them hopefully before the onset of your sore throat. Your birthday dinner sounds delicious! Even better as leftovers. Sounds like you have quite the collection of teapots! Maybe one day you can share a pic of all your teapots 🫖! 

I have around 3...for when I used to make high tea for special occasions....before kids...because who has the time now for the intricate finger food 🤔 😂

Do you also enjoy different types of teas? 🥰

Reminiscing is my favourite ......

We played cricket 🏏 out front of our home. Out on the street. My awful mother sent my oldest brother to America to live with my grandparents - he came back and we played cricket. 

Today after all these years we touched on how he felt about being sent off at 12, catching a plane to America all alone ...  

I'm reading a book by Terrance Real - did you know -- he begins this book by discussing depression in men that did you know - he writes about depression and pain and brutality goes from father's to sons it's like a legacy - an inheritance from father to son. .... 

Congratulations Forumites it’s FriYAY

@Shaz51 Shazy have you had your tonsils removed?

@Captain24 @Healandlove @PeppyPatti @Emelia8 @Historylover @scruffypuffball @Kate_Kate @ENKELI @Snowie @MessyGirl @Rockdog @Birdofparadise8 

What’s your weekend look like 🙌🏼

G

Good morning. @Glisten @PeppyPatti @TAB 

My day has been ok so far. I just took my pup to the vet and that’s it. 

I go back to work on Monday. Nothing planned for the weekend. Just housework and general stuff. There isn’t much to do out here. 

Hope everyone is enjoy their FriYay

@Captain24 😊

not up to much here either @Captain24  i havent worked in couple years with health issues. I dont know if I would work FT again, casual when I needed it would be good if could get through it.  just tidying, dishes, washing here.Oh. that's housework. lol. 

@Captain24  Capitán what is pup’s name?

What breed of dog is pup?

Do you have a photo of pup?

Do you train pup to help with housework?

G

That’s hard about working @TAB. I don’t know if I could cope not working. 

I have 2 chihuahuas @Glisten. Pixie is tan and nearly 5. Jett is black and is just over 8 months. Jett has just had knee surgery so he is requiring extra care right now.

IMG_5723.jpeg

@Captain24 that bone is going to be a challenge for them 😆 

Are they good ratters 🚫🐀?

IMG_5653.jpeg

 That’s a small bone @Glisten the other kind he gets is nearly double the size. 

Jett hasn’t seen a mouse so I don’t know how he will go. Pix chases them but if she gets one she usually lets it go as she doesn’t know what to do next! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance