Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Molliex  Hey Molliex and thank you :D. Wishing you a wonderful Monday xxx

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 I am doing great today thanks :). Just getting used to a new keyboard so if there are any typing errors you know what is happening :D. What have you got on today?

@greenpea well done little pea,re uni. Take care. Love you.

go the Pea !  @greenpea 

Hey pea
Good for you my friend. Nice to see you this morning
@greenpea

@greenpea  I have an osteopath appointment and my car is getting new tyres I will try and go for a walk and take the dogs for a walk too

What do you have on

Good morning @greenpea and may you
have a pleasant Monday. Bimby2.

Good morning @greenpea @Bimby2 @Ant7 @MDT @TAB @Adge @Maggie @BlueBay @outlander @CheerBear @Meowmy @frog @Sans911 and all those visiting. I hope you have a great day!

@greenpea Well done on uni! Great to see you back at study. Keep it up! I'm at the end of my first semester and am way behind with an assessment to go on top of coursework. I haven't studied uni type courses in 10 years and it's online so it's a big challenge for me with motivation. Luckily for me, no exams in my course but it's still hard. You can do this pea!

Good morning all

Good Morning @Judi9877  thanks for the tag  was vaguely thinking online course, hasnt come to anything yet tho,  been 20 yrs since uni for me lol Hi @Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance