Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Former-Member  0o0o0o0o0oooo.... your lemons with rum or brandy sounds just the ticket. I will have one of both if you don't mind :). I have these great low calor hot chocolate drinks which I have been making up and I do have chamomile tea in the cupboard. Have made a organic veggie curry (which wasn't too bad actually :)). Loads of vitamin c and bro biotics etc.....

I thought I was going to miss it this year but there you go.

@TAB s you bet TABs. Time for mum to have time out for a change :D.

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy are your ready for our imaginary coffee break?

@greenpea hey beautiful pea, sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you get a lot of nice rest, good music ,good foods, and keep warm.lol. Hope son two okay when you are not well enough.

I have finished work. Now sitting testing before going for walk. Hope you get better soon.

@greenpea hey beautiful pea, I will have a fresh juice .Lol. may be you will have  nice calming tea when not feeling well. @MDT 

@Meowmy  yes a tea would be nice. I only had 3 coffees this morning and have been having lo cal hot chocolates . 500 mls of water (should have more). Have a lovely walk :)xxx

@BryanaCamp  yeah that’s right you have to enjoy your life. I did a good 1.5 hour hike with my pack yesterday 😊

Just eating lunch atm @TAB
Sister had gone for driving lesson. Psych was good. Gym was too.

Just settling in for the arvo here.

Hey @greenpea @Meowmy

How's it going this arvo?
Former-Member
Not applicable

@greenpea 

Image result for fresh lemons

Image result for cold remedy hot toddy

Image result for cold remedys

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance