Skip to main content

Forums

Jupiter
Senior Contributor

Congratulations - Welcoming our new Community Guides!

Hi everyone!

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to your new group of Community Guides!

Welcome @Snowie @NatureLover @Maggie @dhr53 @WriterMelb @Got_the_tshirt @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @MDT @jem80 @Dadcaringalone @Jay-e 

** On Tuesday your status will be changed to "Community Guide in training", and training should last 2 weeks.

And continuing in the Community Guide role are @eth @frog @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Shaz51 @Teej (Teej is taking a break from the forum but will be returning to the role)

So let's have a party to celebrate ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Feel free to bring along some food, tunes, dance moves, words of encouragement, but most importantly just yourself ๐Ÿค—

41 REPLIES 41

Re: Congratulations - Welcoming our new Community Guides!

Hello @Jupiter 

Thank you for the welcome message! I'm very happy to see this and look forward to being a Community Guide. Welcome to all new Community Guides as well and continuing Community Guides. 

ohhh wow @Jupiter Heart

Welcome to the team @Snowie@NatureLover@Maggie@dhr53@WriterMelb@Got_the_tshirt@BPDSurvivor@Judi9877@MDT@jem80@Dadcaringalone@Jay-e  Smiley Very HappyHeart

medal.png

and my continuing team members @eth , @frog , @CheerBear , @Faith-and-Hope , @outlander@Teej  Smiley Very HappyHeart

74209800_143169920391884_2756903970742992896_n.jpg

Cheese-board1.jpg

hot coffee.jpg

had a big smile on my face when i saw your name @Judi9877 Smiley Very HappyHeart

Welcome @Snowie @NatureLover @Maggie @dhr53 @WriterMelb @Got_the_tshirt @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @Hamsolo01 @jem80 @Dadcaringalone @Jay-e to the Community Guide role ..... and hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ to those of you I haven't met yet, or been formally introduced to .....3A3090F8-D32D-4CA8-879C-32EEBB723D9B.jpeg

woohoo ! @Snowie @NatureLover @Maggie @dhr53 @WriterMelb @Got_the_tshirt @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @MDT @jem80 @Dadcaringalone @Jay-e

Congrats everyone. Looking forward to this journey ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh how awesome!

Congratulations everyone ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘โค

Thanks Shazzy @Shaz51 my friend !

Congrats everyone
Welcome to all the new guides
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappyHeart @MDT