Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hi @Former-Member @don’t apologise. I totally understand. I’ve been thinking about you ❤️

Just so you all know @Gazza75 @Zoe7 @Flying_Hams @greenpea @Owlunar  and others 

I’ve sent off my application for new job. I’m anxious about it. Not sure it’s the right thing. It’s only 3 days a week 8-4.30pm. And I’m positive that the wage will be a lot more than what I’m getting. It’s about 20 mins away from home. At a local hospital but the community access service area ie Physio podiatrist etc.  same place my hubby works fir but he’s in a different part of the hospital. 

I’ll let you know how i go. 

@Former-Member 

Im going to have a nice time with A this weekend. 

I do understand what you’re saying. 

I hope you’re ok. ❤️❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

@BlueBay 

Thanks @BlueBay .  Actually I'm not really okay, but am trying my best to get through it.

Well done on applying for that other job.  I wish you every success of course.  Although keep in mind that there are a lot of people looking for work right now, and I'm sure @Flying_Hams will vouch for that.  Job seeking and applying can be very discouraging.  But I am super glad that you are keeping your options open by giving it a shot. It sounds as though you are well qualified, and I believe the fact that you are currently employed, also tends to put you in a more favourable light with prospective employers.  The job itself appears to be well suited to you with regards to location and convenience.  Perhaps the 3 full days per week will suit you better too than your current hours at your present job.  So bottom line ... I hope you get it.  But if not, then put it down to experience.  You know you can do it now, and next time something suitable comes up, then you can apply again.  I'm very impressed and proud that you went ahead and applied.  

Sherry 

Well done @BlueBay Smiley Very Happy and goudluck.

Good luck @BlueBay. Even putting in an application is a great step. Hope your day is improving 🌻🌻

Here if you need me @Former-Member 🌼🌼

I hear ya @BlueBay
Good on you for applying. That takes guts mate 🙂

Thanks @Former-Member  for your support ❤️

I have thought of you heaps the last week. I wish I could take your pain away. 

Hugs and hugs ❤️❤️ Take care 

I really appreciate you taking time out to reply to me. Xxx

@Re: not feeling good

@BlueBay  Hey BlueBay will have my fingers and toes crossed for you. I really hope you get it. 20 minutes away from home would be fanastic 🙂

Re: @Re: not feeling good

Hi everyone 

@greenpea @Flying_Hams @Molliex @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Owlunar @Gazza75 @Shaz51 

im really angry and annoyed 

we have a friend who is a retired cop. 

We used to get together all the time. 

But they were and still are well off. She has her own hair salon business. 

Anyway since our daughter moved in eith us I haven’t caught up eith then. And time just goes by very quickly. 

This morning hubby me my d her partner and a went out for a coffee. We bumped into them this morning. The reaction I got was terrible. He was so angry and says to me “oh where have you been” like it’s my fault that I haven’t caught up with them. 

His wife was ok. But his facial expression and body language was not good. Whether he was angry with his wife I don’t know. 

Its a two way thing where friends text each other fir ciffee. Not just me. He was saying that I’m meant to text him. 

He can text me too to catch up. 

I’m so angry because it shouldn’t just be me that calls. They can too. I’m so over being blamed for not catching up. 

Im going to ring his wife and grab her number and mention to her thst he looked very angry. I’m not going to take this as my fault. 

If they want to catch up they can call me too. It’s nit meant to be a one way thing. 

Anger and frustration 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance