Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: The Fear of Dying Alone

@Ali11 

They did not reply there either. Terrible representatives for mens health. There is a reason why male suicide rates are so high. Men are terrible representatives for mens health.

I don't want to talk about my music because no one cares about my music. I articulate it all the time but no one cares. Women like men who write music and play guitar right? Or is that a myth? Or am I so ugly, unattractive, boring, pathetic, deplorable and disgusting that I am the exception?

Why do women hate me?

Can someone please respond?!?

Hi @TheRenegade345 

I'm Mufasa, currently moderating Sane. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling quite upset tonight, it's a difficult question to answer because nobody here knows you intimately as this is an anonymous service. However I'd like to think that women do not hate you, finding the right person is so hard and sometimes it can certainly get lonely or feel like it's impossible to meet that person who can see you the way you ought to be seen and understood. 

@mufasa 

It seems to happen easily for everyone else in my life. Then you have the morons on radio who just show no empathy for others who struggle in this department and think it is really easy to find someone. 

There are men out there who are misogynsts and just dowright stupid and women chase after them. It is not hard for them

I am "feeling" the love and support here

Hey @TheRenegade345,

When you say "I don't want to talk about my music because no one cares about my music", is that an experience you have had offline? You do not have to talk about your music if you do not want to. Many artists and creatives can feel unsure about sharing their work because it is often very personal, an extension of themselves. But we are not here to judge, only to listen to what you are willing to share.

Trust that this is a safe space and when someone asks about something that matters to you, it is because they are interested in what you have to say.

Hi everyone,

Sorry for being AWOL this past month. Some things have happened, some positive and some negative.

I am in a really dark place right now.

I don't feel like a man at all. I hate the idea that I could be a man. I don't like anyone thinking that I am a man. I feel so uncomfortable being in my skin. I just hate it right now.

Really sorry to hear that @TheRenegade345, has something in particular made you feel that way recently? Do you feel like sharing any of those positives or negatives that have taken place since we last heard from you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance