Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Neon @CheerBear  how neat.👍👍👍 Do you mix colours, or does it come labeled neon.?🤔🤔🤔

Is the stand out, don’t mess with me @CheerBear ? Or just a like it this way.. or both. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

You can’t wait till 8 @CheerBear , you really need a good start today. Maybe pick up a nice coffee on the run, cappuccino. 

Since I was small. Just thought everyone was the same. Counsellor will cope. It’s a been there done that , kind of situation. Training happens to both counsellor and clients. She always admits to not getting it, if/when it happens.

I just saw your pics. What a lovely bush walk. Colours are amazing. Look where they grow. You can’t beat nature for growth. 🍁🍁🍁

Sometimes I mix colours @Maggie but most of the time I use them as they come. I have a pretty decent collection now. Some of them are labelled as neon ('neon sherbet' is one of my faves) but this one has a fun, non neon name. Something to do with fairy 😁 My whole style is/was there as a big 'don't mess with me' and part of a 'you don't control me anymore' thing when I was breaking free. The colour is probably a bit of fun, mixed with some challenging of other's judgements. For someone quite shy on the inside it is funny to have such a stand out appearance. It's just become me and part of my identity over lots of years now.

I think I will head to the servo. I want to start at 8ish today, to give me an hour head start. Will defs need coffee before then.

I have about a million questions re your audience and the littles. I don't want to fire them off at you though. I wish I could sit and listen and learn without needing text type words as they never come out as well as I would like.

The bush is so good for the soul and mind. I love looking big and wide then zooming right in and down to the tiny level. Like a camera focusing on a big garden then on to one single petal of a flower. You see lots if your eyes are open and wanting to take it in ❤

Would you like/do you need anything from the shop? There's often some yum bakery style treats early in the morning. I think I might get a proper, decent coffee as a reward for having to head out in the cold and dark 👍

@CheerBear  I think it takes guts to stand out and be different. Challenging others judgements is another big one. I’m facing some challenges with church people. They are lovely people, genuine and caring, but really struggling with my ‘ different ‘. And i’m Struggling with their uncomplicated lives. I’ve been asked to teach the kids stone and canvas painting, once the Coronavirus restrictionists life. Something I want to do, but scared also. It will take time, and I can wait.

I understand so much the shy side of personality. Gosh, you are doing well to be doing what you are. So much admiration for you girl. So much. Proud of you. 😘😘

I find bush/sunrise/sunset/ nature, soul healing also. Breathless beauty, always accepting, alway giving. A lesson to all of us I think.I’ve never done photography, but I’m fascinated by it.

I’d like a danish from the shop that’s. Yum.

It's tough with the church people @Maggie . I don't know much about church crews but from what I have experienced (Catholic school, best young friend a very big part of church), it is tricky to be 'different'. You'd be awesome at teaching kids stone and canvas and I think they're very lucky to have you there. Not just for that but for the you who you are, the gentle challenging, the care... I hope the challenges settle ❤

Thank you, as always, for your encouragement. I have to remember this work crew seem to appreciate the 'different' or I wouldn't have lasted or been here at day 1 of this adventure. There's twisted under it all though, as I know you know about.

I was going to get real coffee but the queue of young, big tradies had little feral pj me not feeling up to waiting. I didn't know which Danish to bring you so I am bringing you them all. There's plenty to share around this way too 😊

images - 2020-05-25T072215.412.jpeg

Better go. Hope the day has some good in it for all.

@Former-Member  👋👋👋 Are you ready for a danish and tea? Or you might be doing a traditional breakfast, with everyone arriving for sharsies.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Stunning photos @CheerBear 👍💖  Like a photographers collection. Really .. they are sooo good. You should collage them and enter a photo competition.

Hope you have had your coffee by now and getting ready to start your work day. Best of luck. 😀

Love the sound of the neon hair. 💗

@Maggie  You have had a long and busy night on the forum I see. Counsellor will be absolutely fine Im sure. She has stuck with you and for you this long .. that wont change. How is little Mags?

Hi also @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @Eve7 

And @Sans911  good to hear you got through the nasty weather event in WA relatively unscathed.

Have a good day all.

Sherry 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes please @Maggie @CheerBear  for the danish pastries and cuppa.

Looks scrumptious. 😀

Thanks 

Sherry

Mags is sleeping @Former-Member . Breaky at 4am, so all good there.

How is Holly? Any rabbits lately, or has her loss of Hearing changed that?

Heading to the shower, time to get ready for cleaning help to arrive. 💜💜

I agree @Former-Member  a nice plate of danish. @CheerBear  👍👍👍

Former-Member
Not applicable

Holly is pretty good thanks @Maggie  .. but you are right, her loss of hearing does not help her rabbiting skills. She is due for her annual vacs in a couple of weeks, and general checkup.

Enjoy a nice hot shower. And I totally get the need to quickly do a general clean and tidy prior to the cleaner arriving. 😀

Sherry 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance