Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

That's amazing @Oaktree ! I hope it's made your day.

You are very wise in not challenging her. It must be so refreshing to hear from her after 6 months.

Hugs

@Owlunar2 @Zoe7 

My furbaby makes me smile. She is a very spoilt cat. The other day we went to petbarn and bought another 6months worth of Nexguard Spectra, even though we already have 3 months supply. They were having a sale. We also went to Aldi an bought her a comfy rug to lie on in front of the heater. She has laid on the rug but not when the heater is on. Ah well I had good intentions, it’s not my fault she has other ideas. Marmalade is a people cat. She loves to be with her humans and she often follows us around. She loves to sleep right between my husband and I which means you have to watch out for her when turning over. She brings so much joy. We adopted her in December. She will be 10 years old in August.

Such a lovely story of how well you look after your fur baby @Oaktree One of mine is asleep on their bed and the other on my bed (of which I am just about to join). She will jump off once Toby is put on the bed but will come back as soon as the light is off for snuggles and then off to her room for the evening.

@tyme 

Yes it was great to finally hear from her. She has tried to call a couple of times this month but for whatever reasons I kept missing the calls. Same thing happened today. Phone was on silent and in the bedroom. Luckily I noticed she called about 3 minutes later so I messaged her to call back and she did. I was very keen to talk to her.

That's so special. I think it's a really precious story to hold on to. On the forums, parents often share how their children are estranged from them for some reason or another. @Oaktree  By hearing your story, it can really encourage parents.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance