Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

Hi @Appleblossom @Oaktree @Meowmy @tyme @Oaktree @Shaz51 @Zoe7 

I haven't posted much lately - aw - for the last couple of weeks I have had a host of issues all relating to property or computer problems and last week was a nightmare.

Like a leaky roof that has damaged the insulation and ceiling of two rooms, I had no lights, Wi-Fi or TV - there was a dead rat in the abandoned unit adjoining mine, I had glitches in my computer and my phone and that all I can think of right now. Except for the water damage it's all been fixed 

So sorry my dear friends - I really felt I had enough to cope with - 

And then there is my daughter - I haven't heard anything from her - and she is not high on my list right now.

Oh yes - I have a quirky sense of humour so I have to laugh at the situation - really - no one could invent all of that chaos - 

So - hi again - and all the best possible to you all

Mumma Bear

Owlunar

thinking of you @Owlunar Heart

@Owlunar2 hey Owlunar,so nice to see you. Welcome back. Glad your house and computer are getting fixed. Sorry that you had a hard time. Hope you get some nice times soon. Take carem

Hello my mumma bear @Owlunar2 , sitting with you ❤️ 

I have not been here much either,  I am missing everyone at the moment 

Between our 2 of our children and their partners visiting 

Becoming grandma to 2 now 

Mr shaz broken hand , blood tests and scans , find out the results next week ♥️ 

Hope everything will be fixed for you soon 

We have no car , 

@Meowmy. @outlander , @Appleblossom , @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Snowie 

@Shaz51 hey dear Shaz, glad you're going okay. Please take care

Hello my darling @Meowmy 🙂 how has your day been 

@Shaz51 hey Shaz, hope you have been well. The world is a bit harsh these days. I just have been fighting depression. Hope you get lots of nice times.❤️

Sitting with you my friend @Meowmy 

Having a cuppa of coffee ️ 

@Owlunar2 Good to hear from you, and that you are getting on top of some of it. 

When it rains it pours.

Hope there is also good weather coming your way ... yeah I know... we live in Melbourne ... cant expect too much...lol

@Shaz51 Congrats on bubs ... and doing a superhuman job hanging in there with Mister.

Dealing with life without a car, I guess would be even harder up where you live.

Take care both of you

APple

So much happening in your life @Shaz51 

Hoping you are able to enjoy the small things 💌💌

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance