Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Shaz51
Community Guide

Re: Dark Skies

thinking of you this week @Wanderer 

X

x

Wanderer
Senior Contributor

X

x

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Wanderer  My dear friend Wanderer I am so sorry that you are going through such hard times. Have you got a good doctor that you can see? I know when depression hits like that it is hard to even breathe ..... take care my wonderful friend we all care about you and stay in touch please. Love peaxxx

X

X

Shaz51
Community Guide

I am so sorry that you are going through such hard times. @Wanderer 

and thankyou for the update xx

I did not know weather to leave a message or not , but i will now HeartHeart

talk to me anytime my friend xx

X

X

Shaz51
Community Guide

ohhh thinking of you lots today @Wanderer Heart

X

X

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Wanderer  Hey my dear friend Wanderer I can really appreciate how you feel regarding your dog. When I was in hospital and then still in recovery my pet rabbits caught myxo through being outside at my ex's house. I was devestated. I spent nearly $2,000 on one who was especially close to but finally had to put her down. I still havent gotten over it. She was special and the guilt I feel today is as raw as it was the day i said good bye to her.

I am sure your dog will continue to lead a good life. Try not to worry you have done the right thing by her.

My ex's parents were farmers and sold up and moved into town and enjoyed their time there. I am sure you will too :). It will give you alot more freedom to branch out into more avenues. I hope that your anxiety level calms down for you soon. Are you doing much over Christmas? We are having a quiet one here. Love your sweetpeax

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance