Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

Hello @eudemonism @Former-Member @BlueBay @Faith-and-Hope I'm hoping for a better day today for me, and you too!

Setting off to do the groceries, chemist (I'm keeping them in business Smiley Frustrated) before the shops get too busy.

Goals for the day:

• physio exercises
  • ironing
  • prepare dinner before going out so I can relax when I get back
  • go to the football with my daughter
  • early night

Go well everyone Heart

Yea @Former-Member dealing with how I'm feeling is especially hard. If i don't feel physically good I'm probably not going to feel mentally good.

Hi @frog and everyone else 😊

ive done 3 loads of washing 

shower 

breakfast 

organising lunch fir my daughter and partner and Ayla 

walk in afternoon - msybe take Ayla to park 

early bed tonight 

have a great day @frog snd sll ❤️😊

Morning everyone ..... 👋💕

Great to see this thread up and running again, and inspirational things being achieved.

I have interstate visitors, so today is a bit of sight-seeing, mostly on foot.

Have a good day everyone 💜

God and His purpose in suffering @Former-Member here's the thing... there's all this hype and carry on, about God and Jesus-doing all the hard work and resolving everybody's problems-when truth be known, all we have in this world-is other human beings...
I've been putting lots of thought into suffering, and people who are supposed to help with suffering-are the actually just helping themselves and curing their own suffering at the expense of another?

Is it actually in their best interest to keep the person suffering... so they have meaning and purpose in life?

All the way down the line @eudemonism
I’m living that with my toxic family who can’t believe the healing that’s taken place in my life. Medical professions are limited to pharmaceuticals mostly - as if that the answer - it’s bandaid stuff. Yes, we have to be God’s hands and heart on earth, toward ourself as well - God’s laws of the universe

Enjoy sightseeing @Faith-and-Hope and little Ayla @BlueBay Hope the weather's kind to you for outdoor activities.

- neccessary appointments made and/or changed ✔
- emails that need addressing ✔
-my room fully cleaned, rubbish out, dusted, and vuccumed ✔
- clothes washed and put on the line to dry ✔
-spare room cleaned up and vaccumed ✔
-hallway cleaned dusted and vaccumed ✔

Still have lots to go but this is a good start

-lounge room vaccumed dusted and tidied up ✔
-chemist pick up ✔
-parcels posted ✔

I got the floors  swept yesterday, right the way through the house! I haven't done that for a very long time 😉 I've been keeping up with the dishes, making the bed & the clothes washing for a while now & am  still mananging to do so most of the time 🙂 I'm looking forward to my daughter visitig me again. I'm already planning my next trip after her visit 🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance