Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Coping Box

You hadnt shown me a pic of ruby before @Former-Member she just sounded like a labrador. Shes cute though and shes lucky to have you
Pets are definently a way to cope.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander
I suppose I haven't either, this pain & operations & bad dreams & everything else sure makes my life at times a big PAIN same for you too. I hope we can slowly change things for the better by, encouragement, understanding, support, fun, & The Coping Box! 😉
Sounds good to me!
I have to go & make a hot drink & take pain meds I will be back later!
Love U!
Bella & Fur Babies! XXOO 🙂

Life can be a pain and very hard. Just have to keep looking for the good moments and putting one foot in front of the other. @Former-Member

Seems so long ago since I listed things to go into my coping box.  Is it possible to include a person who calms, listens and supports, without judging or laughing?   Since November last year I have had the support of such a person and this has helped me heaps in dealing with all the mumbly-jumbly stuff in my head.  His friendship has enriched my life and he has somehow encouraged me to be more loving and kind, as well as to view life in a different way, and to think about what is and what's not important.  We are so alike, we support each other as we both have mental illnesses, and our relationship just is.

That sounds perfectly delightful @NatalieS ❣️
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlanderHeart @Shaz51Heart @HeavenboundHeart @greenpeaHeart @AppleblossomHeart

I love all kinds of Art, photograhpy, & beautiful colours. I see the beauty in most things, as long as they are not something to do with, violence, & animal abuse. 

I will put these pretty Computer enhances pictures in my coping Box as they are beautiful to me, & I a interested in, Fantasy.HeartWoman Very Happy

Love & Hugs!

Bella XO  🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi, @Shaz51 did you put anything in a Coping box? HeartWoman Very Happy

I took this photo of myself this afternoon & I scared myself when I looked at it!  Woman TongueWoman Tongue

Love & Hugs!Heart

Bella XXXOOO  :)Heart

ha ha @Former-Member, love the photo xxxxxx

https://www.boatloadpuzzles.com/playcrossword

Free online crossword puzzles ^^^

https://www.thejigsawpuzzles.com

Free online jigsaw puzzles ^^^

https://sudoku.vip/

Free online soduko puzzles ^^^

Something to add to your coping box ......

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance