Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: new notifications list

@nashy 

Seems to be working here now also. Has been Intermittent here for a couple weeks where usually a refresh fixed things. All good now though here. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@nashy @s-jay @Lauz 

It appears that notifications are not working again.  It is on the bell thing, but no email notifications are coming through for me this morning, despite a number of tags and subscribed thread activity.

Anyone else getting this today?

Sherry 

Hi @Former-Member 

Thanks for letting us know. Unfortunately, this issue is linked to the platform provider of the forums and we are continuing to work closely with them to get this resolved but it's ongoing at the moment. Really sorry for that as we know this is frustrating- hope it maybe helps to know we are doing all we can in the background to get this resolved. 

Hi @eth - just tagging you into here as the problem you are having with your notifications is linked to this ongoing issue that is still being investigated by our platform provider. 

We are so sorry that notifications issues still are appearing. We can 100% tell you that this issue has not and is not off our radar, our IT team are doing a stellar job to keep working with the platform provider to work out the cause of this problem as it's proving to be complex. We have found that the notifications go down for people at random and at random will fix itself up for people too. 

We super duper truly appreciate everyone's patience on this 🤩

Hi all - just a little update. This issue is still being worked on by our platform provider, they are doing some maintenance work on the Notifications system and there might be delays and disruptions to the notifications system while they’re completing the maintenance. 

Aware that the issue its self is around delays of notifications so if the proble appears again just know this is being worked on! Again, we really appreciate your patience and understanding everyone!

@pipinya @Daisydreamer @Former-Member 

Is there any reason why email notifications suddenly stopped working since Monday?

The website new notifications bell seem to be working okay, but email notifications have been absent all day yesterday and again today.

Anyone else got this, or just me?

Emelia

Hi @Emelia8,

Thank you for flagging this issue with the email notifications. 

We do occasionally have outages of email notifications from our platform provider and these usually correct themselves in time. We have been in conversation with the provider to let them know the outages we are having from time to time. Would you be able to let me know when your email notifications start to work again?

We are sorry for the inconvenience this causes in the meantime Heart Just confirming you can still see the in-forums notifications under the "new" tab?

Yes I will let you know @Daisydreamer when email notifications finally start to filter through. But like I said, not a single email now, for two days.

I can confirm that the in-forum new notifications does appear to be working okay throughout.

Emelia

As its Friday already, just providing an update. @Daisydreamer @pipinya @Peonies 

There have been no email notifications all week ... not a single solitary one. 

Emelia

Hi @Emelia8 thank you for letting us know. I'll check in again with you early next week to see how it is going 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance